Saturday 16 March 2013

March. 2013 first ride and other spring-y happy things


these days are full of the small joys that accompany the change of season.
it was finally time for the first ride of this year with our Lambretta, which was as good as always.


then.. the first outdoor barbecue, seeing the baby donkey just born in the neighborhood, collecting wild chicory in the fields with grandma, having coffee with gelato in the porch.
goodbye winter. 























{olympus om10 + fuji superia 200}

6 comments:

  1. oh, this post of yours almost made me cry, Silvia! :'-) the pictures and especially the things you're describing make me so homesick for my hometown! I'd love to go and see some baby donkeys right now and I'd love to be able to say "goodbye winter"! unfortunately I'll have to wait for a month still, I'm afraid! anyways, thanks for sharing these precious moments from your first spring days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. polly, you're making me blush! glad you like it.
      that little donkeys is just too cute)
      i didn't mean to make yoy sad, anyway you recently wrote that the snow is about to melt in helsinki too, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful!! I'm completely in awe of your blog. So, so, so much beauty. Can I come and live with you? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, i do have a spare room, if you ever come to see italy :)

      Delete
    2. This pictures remind me very much of my hometown <3

      i have a donkey and sheeps and ducks and chickens and my father plants arugula for me at the farm :)

      Delete
    3. yummmm arugula
      i bet your farm is a place i'd love ♥

      Delete

thank your for stopping by ♥
I am curious about your opinions! please, join the conversation.

Popular Posts